Monday, November 16, 2009

Hi guys and friends

Today is when we have to start realising that we are actually up the duff for about three modules like seriously we are ! ! ! ! ! ! Aloada baloni which is database, aloada codwallop which is Web Applications and finally aloada Tom Foolery which is Public Realations.

Anyways i had a terrible weekend, worked worked worked and couldnt move because i thought all my bones were going to fall off it was a miserable experience. I also seen a mouse in my house and i threw the dogs toy in to the kitchen and locked the door, he nearly got the little mouse but he got away the jammy dodger. Mouse traps are set and ready to pounce, that is if Sam my dog scared him away and he wishes not to come back ever again.

Feel Free to come to my house any time during the week il welcome you with open arms as im staying on my own, my mother abandoned me for a while.

Just let me know if your coming and il pop the kettle on and make some sambos or hambos( ham sandwiches )


Laters..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment